7 wonderful Train photography in black and white
Most of us have done journey through trains or rail road even-through journey from train quit time consuming but every time while you travelling through train experiences is always different. Through train journey we not only make new friends but it also help us to connect with other place landscape and culture (little bit).
In part of photography train always play good role in it have you ever seen steam trains pictures or steam train photos? Where a train driver doing some coal stuff and white smoke coming from train chimney filling whole environment, so today i am going to take you to your old memory by showing beautiful train photography black and white pictures.
1) Zoltan Koi has captured the old train photo which is now is not in use and caption it “Train Graveyard”.
2) Silena Lambertini captured steam train photo and manipulated in old camera picture style and caption it “Best wishes for you in first class”.
3) Hideyuki Katagiri captured wonderfull shot of train which is passing through the white snowing land and caption it “white village”.
4) Christine Murat took this shoot when a man giving good bye kiss to a woman who is just about to leave from train and caption it “Quai n.24″.
5) Gray Mcparland took this shoot when steam train no. 186 is about to leave and driver is watching for signal and caption it “No. 186 departs”.
6) Luis Beltran photographer this passing train picture.
7) Greg Booher captured this amazing fine art on snowing night when train is passing through in snow at night and caption this “A train for the holidays”.