10 mind blowing macro photography by various artists
Today post is based on some mind blowing macro photography work which is done by various photographers who loves to capture thing which look larger then they appear.
Normally macro photography is termed as capturing subject detail which are not visible from normal human eyes, In market you can get various lens which are capable of capturing good macro photographs and even you can do that with various alternative like reverse ring and DIY techniques.
1. Jacky Parker she used Nikon D700 to capture this beautiful macro photo of lady bug
2. Rakesh Rockey he used Canon EOS 550D to capture this ant image using canon 55-250 mm IS lens with Focal length 55mm shutter speed 1/100 sec, aperture f/5.6 and ISO 100.
3. Ondrej Pakan he captured this lady bug image using Canon mp-e-65 1-5x.
4. John Cogan this droplet on honey bee because of mist detail not available as photographer not shared.
5. Amizyo Hairie a wonderful capture of green tree python by Canon EOS 550 D with focal length 90 mm, shutter speed 1/3sec, aperture f/7.1 and ISO 200.
6. Basheer Sheick Yousif captured this mantis image using Canon EOS 7D with focal length of 100mm, shutter speed 1/250 sec, aperture f/16 and ISO 100. This image resemble like mantis is doing is evening prayer.
7. Uda Dennie captured mantis and ant fighting with each other picture resemble like they having hard time like on movie terminator big vs small.
8. Soheil Shabazi captured normal housefly mind blowing macro photograph using Nikon D90 with reverse ring 28mm shutter speed 1/200 sec and aperture f/5.6 and ISO 200.